Where stigma ends, healing begins
"It is important for the New Day Campaign to find a way to continue its unique mission of using art to challenge stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness and addiction."
98% of people we surveyed at the end of the 2015 season said YES to the above statement. In response, we got busy. Today, the New Day Campaign is focused on securing the support required to guarantee a thriving future for the New Day Campaign. The Founders' Circle is our fundraising campaign through June 30, 2017. Donations from individuals and organizations are critical to our success. See details below on how to join the Founder's Circle. Can we count on your support? Say YES.
Individuals: Make a Donation
- Donations of all levels are welcome and qualify you as a member of the Founders' Circle.
- Gifts may be made in memory or honor of a loved one, and will be recognized as such in perpetuity.
- Your employer may match your contribution – ask your Human Resources office.
BY CHECK: Payable to "NAMI Metro Baltimore" with "New Day Campaign" in the memo line. Mail to: Attn: New Day Campaign, NAMI Metro, 6600 York Rd. Suite 204, Baltimore, MD 21212.
Organizations & Institutions: Become a Founding Partner
- Donation level: $500 and above
- To receive more information about how your organization can become a Founding Partner, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 443-952-1459
What Your Donation Supports
All donations to the Founders' Circle directly secure the future of the New Day Campaign. All donations go through our fiscal agent, NAMI Metro Baltimore, a 501(c)(3) tax-deductible organization.
Reasons to Join the Founders' Circle
- The New Day Campaign is the only group doing this work, this way, and at this time.
- This work is critical and valuable to the health and well-being of huge numbers of individuals, families, and communities in Baltimore and far beyond.
- The outcomes of the New Day Campaign are transformative and real: changing lives, healing hearts, and opening minds.
- The New Day Campaign is an award-winning leader and driver of innovative and extraordinary impact in the work of challenging stigma and discrimination.
What You Get
- Your contribution will be represented on an original piece of artwork created by the New Day Campaign to commemorate the Founders' Circle. All Founders' Circle members will receive a copy.
- You will be forever recognized on the Founders' Circle section of our website
- You will be invited to a special event for Founders' Circle members in 2017.
- You will forever belong to and be a part of this circle, where stigma ends and healing begins.
For more information about the Founders' Circle, contact us at email@example.com